Most of the training and resources I recommend each week are free, so you know if I'm recommending something you might need to buy that it is something really good.
I highly recommend that you check out the book The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann. You can read more about the book at www.thegogiver.com and you can find it on Amazon, through your local bookseller or library. For those in the Las Vegas Valley the book is available through the Library District as both a paperback and audio book.
Here is a summary of the book from Wikipedia
The Go-Giver as the authors tell, revolves around the story of a young professional (Joe) who is striving for success. Joe is ambitious, however lately it seems like his hard work and efforts are not paying off in terms of results. Following a disappointing quarter—in terms of sales results—he inadvertently seeks the mentorship of The Chairman.Joe then embarks on a learning journey by meeting Go-Givers—friends of The Chairman. Through these interactions he learns of the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success:
- The Law of Value: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- The Law of Compensation: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- The Law of Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people's interests first.
- The Law of Authenticity: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- The Law of Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
Avon Gold Leader
Join the conversation on the team Facebook Group
Missed an Issue of Meeting in Your Inbox? View the archives here Check out the Featured Training of the Week here Get Back to Basics with the New Representative Tips Series
Not an Avon Representative yet? Join our team today and earn $1000 in your first 90 Days. Contact me for more details or sign up today here.